1. Why Pet Rejoir's collars? What are special about your products?
2. How to use Pet Rejoir's collars properly?
3. What are the shipping rates and estimated arrival date for my packages?
- Free Economy
- Standard Shipping
- Expedited Shipping
- Two-Day Delivery Order by 11:00 a.m.
4. Do you ship to APO/FPO or PO boxes?
Most items can be shipped to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses. Exceptions apply for certain products and Pet Rejoir would list special instructions on our website for those items. Please make sure to check the item's product detail page for eligibility.
If an APO, FPO, or DPO address is entered as an international address, the package will not reach its destination.
Note: Standard Shipping Deliveries may take longer--up to 21 days for APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
5. Do you accept expedited orders? How does this work?
Yes, we offer Expedited Shipping to Pet Rejoir customers. The best way to know the timeline and costs is to add the desired products to your the shopping cart and proceed with checkout. You will find the shipping options and costs depending on your shipping address.
If you still have concerns, please feel free to contact us.
6. How do you handle lost packages? What if my order has been shipped to a wrong address?
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Within 36 hours of expected delivery
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours – in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
If you still experience issues with your packages, please contact us directly.
7. What if one of the items in my order is out of stock? Will it ever become available again?
If you like any of our product on www.petrejor.com but this product is marked as out of stock. Please contact us directly. We will notify you via email once this product is back in stock. We are always happy to hear from customers. If you attached the pictures of your pets, we could even recommend the size for you!
If you have already placed the order and got an email notification from us that your order will be suspended or delayed for some reason. First, please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Second, you are free to decide to cancel this order completely and we will apply the refund to your account.
8. What are the available payment methods?In general, we accept the following payment methods:
- Credit card or debit card: Please click on 'PayPal' button on our checkout page and then you will be directed to PayPal's payment page. If you do NOT have an existing account with PayPal or just do NOT feel like using their services, no worries! Please select 'Pay with Credit or Debit Card' or 'Create Account' button. From there, you will be directed to the guest checkout page and then you can enter your credit or debit card information to proceed with a more secured online purchase experience. You can choose not to open a PayPal account and just use guest checkout.
- PayPal is the world's leading payment tool for customers and you will have many benefits using PayPal for online shopping. To name a few, free returning shipping, safe shopping and payment, buyer protection and fast one touch checkout. Enjoy the ease of online shopping!
- Amazon Pay makes shopping easier by allowing you to use your existing Amazon account information to pay for and have our items delivered to you. Amazon Pay is another way we can help you to safely and securely shop online.
9. How is foreign exchange rates handled? Do I pay extra for?
Currently, we only accept USD on our website. However, since we are a listed online pet store of Amazon and if you are a customer outside of the U.S, we recommend you to order products from Pet Rejoir Amazon Store.
Pet Rejoir completely follows Amazon’s policy regarding exchange rates. To find more information, please go to Help & Customer Service and search for exchange rates. Rules and regulations may vary based on various countries and regions.